Thank you to Casey, Randy, Carl, Mark, Michael, and Alan for their work this past Sunday at Capitol Park. We made further preparations for the PSRG relocation, continued to improve the HamWAN installation and did further site cleanup.
- Got the new mounts and pipe for the PSRG/ACS 24GHz Link in place at Cap Park. 24GHz link is partly operational, good path/signal, needs for IP config to put in service.
- New 70cm antenna on top for high speed Packet on 430MHz.
- Baldi Backbone BBQ Dish was relocated temporarily to mount above S2 which is there for a dual band vhf/uhf antenna we haven’t yet installed.
- Removed a defunct 70 MHz beam which blocked wall access
- Removed 3 more TV aerials and their supporting superstructure (an eyesore, hindrance to wall access, and a potential safety hazard).
Photos courtesy of Michael Kostis and Randy Neals.
Our next work party on March 10th will focus on getting the PSRG VHF antenna mounted. There are a couple more coax/heliax runs to make and 2 dishes to put up, but the major exterior work is starting to come to a close. There is some more interior work which is also ongoing to improve the power systems.
Regards, -Doug-, KD7DK